Dwell brings you the best contemporary home design and ideas for making your own space a great place to live. We are looking for a Marketing Associate to help us grow our audience and tell design stories in a range of media.
What You Will Do
- Manage the day-to-day content calendar for Dwell’s social channels—including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter—and email communications.
- Drive on-site traffic and subscriptions by helping to craft thoughtful, timely posts across platforms.
- Cultivate an engaged audience through high-touch communication with users on public platforms, in comment threads, and in DMs.
- Collaborate with Editorial and Sales teams to support social media and email promotion of native and branded stories.
- Collaborate with Dwell's Marketing Manager and Social Media Producer to optimize our content calendar in support of social media growth and wider company goals.
- Prepare reports on marketing metrics and conduct frequent performance analysis and competitive research to provide actionable insights.
- Serve as a resource for and an ambassador to Dwell’s community.
- You are a thoughtful and entrepreneurial marketer with 1-3 years of experience working with social media and email content for a media company or agency.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or an otherwise related field.
- You have a keen eye and a creative, forward-thinking mindset.
- You’re passionate about brands, stories, and design and have a fascination with how to apply that passion across existing and emerging platforms.
- You are excited by home design and decor and their place in contemporary culture.
- You are enthusiastic and highly-organized, with the ability to work independently as well as with a tight-knit team.
- You are a confident, skillful communicator with a strong attention to detail.