From its print magazine to its social media channels, Dwell has championed great home design for more than 20 years. To oversee the launch of a major new product, we are seeking a skilled marketing producer with 5+ years of experience creating memorable, design-driven campaigns and a proven track record of introducing stellar products with large-scale brands. The freelance marketing producer will direct all production and promotion before and after a fall 2021 launch—roughly July, 2021, through December, 2021. This role can be based anywhere in the US but the Bay Area is preferred. A background in home design and building is a plus, but not a requirement.
Key responsibilities include...
Phase 1: Planning
- Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy for a to-be-announced Dwell collaboration in the housing space covering the run-up to and period immediately after a fall 2021 launch.
- Work with Dwell’s internal team and outside stakeholders to define messaging, audience, branding, and communication channels.
- Establish a promotion timeline and inventory of creative assets needed at each touchpoint.
Phase 2: Production
- Manage the production of creative assets with support from Dwell’s internal Art and Editorial teams, working with outside photo, video, design, and copywriting vendors.
- Manage budgets for asset creation and paid promotion, assuring that we deliver high-impact creative to the right audiences.
- Write copy as needed.
Phase 3: Launch
- Manage the deployment of creative across channels with support from Dwell’s internal Marketing team.
- Compile press materials and pitch relevant media.
Key deliverables include...
- Comprehensive Project Marketing Plan
- Detailed Channel-by-Channel Rollout Timeline
- Complete Product Branding and Marketing Creative Package
- Product Media Kit